It’s time to expect more for from your investments.
At Maggi Tax Advisory & Financial Group, we believe no two investors are alike. Our investment strategy is designed based on your long-term investment goals of preserving principal, maximizing income or accumulating capital.
The Portfolio Analysis Review (PAR) process is a simple yet effective method in mapping your route to financial clarity. If you are like many of our clients, you have been steadfast when it comes to saving for retirement. Do you feel as confident when it comes to how your savings are working for you?
- How many brokerage accounts do you have at each custodian?
- How many positions do you own in each account?
- How much income do you receive from investments?
- How is your portfolio’s risk balanced with potential rewards?
- How do fees and expenses associated with your brokerage accounts affect your portfolio’s long-term returns?
Our PAR process creates a detailed and accurate account of your investments while organizing your portfolio, which makes it easy to comprehend. Call us today and let the PAR process work for you!
EXCLUSIVITY & EXPERIENCE
Maggi Tax Advisory & Financial Group expands our services by offering professional money management through our strategic investment partners, Gradient Investments, LLC (GI) and Global Financial Private Capital, LLC.
GI is an SEC registered investment advisor offering clients 20 proprietary portfolios through its strategic investment partners across the country. The portfolios are managed by their Chief Investment Officer, Wayne Schmidt, CFA.